Go Back   Logic Puzzle Forums > Logic-Puzzles.org Discussion > Questions About Logic-Puzzles.org

Old 06-15-2017, 01:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliciacoral View Post
I totally won't do those insurance company ones -- all that pain and suffering, broken hips, arthritis, etc. Funny, but I don't mind doing the drug company one's with all the diabetes, dengue fever, etc.... hahahaha ;-)
I think I know the ones you mean.

The ambulance chaser driving the ford did not get the broken leg claim
Old 06-15-2017, 08:26 AM

I also hate those GPS co-ordinates! The challenging part of the puzzle should be detangling the logic, not keeping way-too-similar strings of numbers straight.

Also on my hate list for similar reasons are the zip line ones with the same numbers for feet and mph, puzzles with two hour increments so there's an am and pm of the same time, any puzzle with both Philip and Felipe or Paul and Paula, etc.