Old 07-31-2017, 04:24 PM

Angry Fastest times are by people who cheat.

Fastest time are a joke. I was baffled by how fast the times are. So I ran a few tests. Timing how long it takes to read and click etc. I concluded it is not possible for someone to get those fast times. So...They must be cheating. So I tried a few things to see if I could cheat too just to know if it is possible.
I figured out a way to cheat the system and equal the highest scores.
So, now that I know it is possible to cheat I could not be bothered competing against the clock. No point competing against people who cheat.
There is no glory in having the highest score or fastest time if you didn't do it honestly.
Old 07-31-2017, 06:13 PM

lol I've had quite a few records and can guarantee you it's entirely possible. I do read and click very fast but a lot of it is just getting used to the patterns that pop up in the puzzles. Just keep practicing (;
Old 07-31-2017, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheat View Post
Fastest time are a joke. I was baffled by how fast the times are. So I ran a few tests. Timing how long it takes to read and click etc. I concluded it is not possible for someone to get those fast times. So...They must be cheating. So I tried a few things to see if I could cheat too just to know if it is possible.
I figured out a way to cheat the system and equal the highest scores.
So, now that I know it is possible to cheat I could not be bothered competing against the clock. No point competing against people who cheat.
There is no glory in having the highest score or fastest time if you didn't do it honestly.
LMAO so hard I can barely stand it. So, you just created your account today, "timed" some clicks, and you think you know everything. Ha, ha, ha... What a joke. Go trolling some place else...
P.S. I don't see your name in the record book, so I guess your "highest score system" doesn't actually work.
Old 07-31-2017, 09:24 PM

Default I only registered so I could post about cheating. I forgot to add how to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alamakota View Post
LMAO so hard I can barely stand it. So, you just created your account today, "timed" some clicks, and you think you know everything. Ha, ha, ha... What a joke. Go trolling some place else...
P.S. I don't see your name in the record book, so I guess your "highest score system" doesn't actually work.
How to cheat.
Solve a puzzle while NOT logged in.
Take a screen shot of the completed puzzle.
Using your screen shot as reference fill in the blanks.
I was able to complete the an 3x4 easy puzzle in 30 seconds.
I'm just saying fastest times are nothing to compare your own efforts to because fast times can be achieved by cheating. SO it mucks up the average. No point comparing your efforts against people who cheat.
You don't have to believe me, but if you are gullible enough to believe people aren't cheating then that is your problem.
Old 07-31-2017, 10:59 PM

I do 4x7 moderates so I'm not really used to the easy and smaller puzzles but I wanted to see if I thought you may be on to something.

I just did a 3x4 easy puzzle in 46 seconds. Were I used to such small puzzles, I don't see how 30 seconds would be hard to get at all. And especially if it wasn't one in the morning and half a jack & coke down.
Old 08-01-2017, 03:33 AM

Wink

"... find the same puzzle"

I think that may be your Achilles heel...
Old 08-01-2017, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by terri1001 View Post
"... find the same puzzle"

I think that may be your Achilles heel...
Yep. There's a good reason that the puzzle given to you to solve is always random.
Old 08-02-2017, 06:44 PM

Which half? The Jack or the coke?
Old 08-02-2017, 09:28 PM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntlane44 View Post
Which half? The Jack or the coke?
I do tend to pour a little heavy so there's not as much coke as one would expect.
Old 08-02-2017, 07:22 AM

I doubt fast times are cheated at because if you get used to the pattern of the puzzles then it would be quite easy, especially if you're on an easy puzzle.